- an idea of the road ahead - a vision
- constructive co-operation between communal and regional administrations, universities/research institutions and the private sector
- sophisticated infrastructures, notably in broadband, which – along with regional networking - enable sustainable connectivity
- outstanding educational institutions
- focus on development axes
- effective lobbying of the central Government (notably for investment and research funding)
- an ability to put themselves on the global "map" - a positive image
- rapid response to investor requirements
Regions throughout the world have evolved into active players in the global competition for quality of life and investment. Those that succeed generally have a number of qualities to offer that others may lack: an idea of where they are going – a vision, close co-operation between communal and regional institutions, universities/research institutions and the private sector, sophisticated infrastructures and good connectivity, effective lobbying of the central Government, an ability to put themselves on the global “map” and a rapid response to investor requirements. Sparing use of land resources and “soft” forms of mobility are becoming ever more relevant.
Regiofuturi has been working with and building regional development institutions for more than a decade – in Western, Central and Eastern Europe. On a stand-alone basis or with appropriate partners, we can offer you a comprehensive package for putting your region on the “map” and ensuring it stays there.